Auria 48-Track Audio Recorder For iPad
WaveMachine Labs has announced that Auria – the 48-track digital audio recording system for iPad – is now available.
We’ve got screen captures, full specifications, the official demo video and some exclusive details from Auria’s developer.
Auria has generated a lot of buzz since its introduction at the 2012 NAMM Show. Auria is a 48-track digital recording system, designed from the ground up for the iPad. Offering advanced features like AAF import/export, and third-party plugin support from names like PSPaudioware, Overloud, Fab Filter and Drumagog, Auria challenges people’s notions of what you can do with an iPad.
- Up to 48 tracks of simultaneous playback of stereo or mono files.
- Up to 24 tracks of simultaneous recording
- Supports sample rates of 44.1KHz, 48KHz and 96KHz
- Third party VST effect plugin support available via in-app purchase (only iOS-version plugins are supported. All plugins must be purchased through the in-app store)
- 8 Assignable subgroups and 2 aux sends
- Powerful waveform editor
- Full automation