Anyone that’s familiar with the professional recording space has definitely heard of WAVES. They make powerful plugins that are used in almost every modern recording studio these days. As a novice DJ myself, you can see why I was excited to see Mashup.
- Superior sounding 2-channel stereo mixer with up to +6 db gain per mixing channel
- Beautifully designed and intuitive mixer user interface with quick access to music, EQ, filter, loops and more..
- Tempo change with real time time-stretching for each channel
- Pitch-shift for each channel
- Robust 3-band EQ per channel
- Resonant Filters – one high-pass and/or low-pass filter with adjustable resonance per channel, using a unique touch ribbon interface
- iPad music library instant playback – instantly play any track from your device
- DJ with headphones. Run Mashup on an iPhone or an iPod Touch and connecting it with your – iPad using WiFi or Bluetooth
- Free mixable music downloads from major dance music artists
- A robust music library with multiple playlists and quick loading to the mixer
- Realistic, noise-free scratching
- Record your mixes in stereo to an uncompressed audio file and copy the file to your computer to editing, further mixing and sharing
- Premium Feature – MAXX, a sophisticaed algorithm to enhance sound for different environments
At $40, it’s certainly not cheap, but at the same time a very powerful app for anyone who wants professional grade DJ software for IOS. Besides, it’s a lot cheaper than buying turntables or CDJ’s and still just as fun.
Designed for the iPad 2, the new iPad, and iPhone/iPod Touch.