The Blues Sessions Sample Library by Loopmasters
Loopmasters brings another serious collection of sound with their newest release of The Blues Sessions. Now I’ve always been a fan of Loopmasters as they were one of the first sample libraries I’ve ever purchased, but all that aside, this is a collection of some heavy sounds. A must for any indie or blues music producers….
“The musicians featured on this collection have worked with such blues legends as “Rory Gallagher”, “Davey Graham”, “Eric Bibb”, “Bert Jansch”, “Louisiana Red”, “Big Moose Walker”, “Woody Mann” and “Roy Rogers and his Delta Rhythm Kings”. What’s more, the collection has been recorded authentically, using the best vintage equipment and microphones, including RCA ribbon mics from the 40’s, Sony Valve mics (C37A) from the 50’s, Neve and RCA pre amps, and mixed on a classic, 70’s Raindirk series III console, formerly owned by Olympic Studios in London, where it mixed hundreds of classic albums.”
This vast and comprehensive sample pack includes over 3Gb of loops and hits, including:
- Over 300 vocal samples including solo voices, male blues choir, vintage vocals & more.
- 559 Harmonica samples featuring bass and regular blues harps with clean and dirty, amped tones.
- 400Mb of Acoustic guitar samples comprising dobros, slide, picked and vintage sounds.
- 841Mb of Electric guitar samples including leads, licks and rhythm parts.
- More than 700 Great drum loops ranging from slow swings, to stomping beats, a great range of sounds using sticks and brushes, vintage drum loops and more. There are also a range of drum kits included.
- There are also electric & upright bass loops, a helping of keyboards from vintage Hammond to Rhodes etc.
Check it out here: The Blues Sessions